Excess weight is harmful to the body. The excess weight gradually begins to degrade the body’s immune system. There are also various diseases, including heart problems, high blood pressure, shortness of breath. And so it is important to keep the weight under control. Almost everyone has a habit of drinking tea. So if weight loss is tea, what could be easier than this? Find out, according to the Healthcare magazine’s Reader’s Digest Online report, the top ten teas to help lose weight.
Let’s see how these ten teas work
1. White Tea: White tea or white tea helps reduce body fat. The taste of this tea is not so jarring. But when it gets closer to your body fat, its activity becomes different. In a report published in the journal ‘Nutrition and Metabolism’ in the 21st, white tea extract helps reduce body fat levels and prevents fatty tissue from growing. Scientists say the reason for drinking this tea is that it is rich in high-powered anti-oxidants, called ECGCs.
2. Lemon Tea: Diuretic quality of lemon helps reduce body water weight. The D-Lemonin compound in lemon zest helps digestion and helps in weight loss.
3. Yerba Meat Tea: Yerba Meat Tea, made from leaf and companion plants, carries four chemicals in South America. They are caffeine, theophylline and the other is theobromine. According to one study, animals that eat high-fat foods and subsequently eat the leaves of yerba mate, thus lowering their blood sugar levels. According to a study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine in 28, obese people who took more than 12 weeks of yerba as their medicine have been able to reduce their fat levels more than others. Yerba Mate is also considered as an alternative to coffee.
4. Oolong Tea: Oolong tea helps reduce fat. Its leaves are partially frozen (such as black tea, which is fully clothed). Although it is soft to look at, its taste is extremely vivid. According to a Chinese research report of 20, this tea helps in fat accumulation in the human body. When overweight people drink this tea for about 3 weeks, it results in about two-thirds of their weight gain and about 12 percent of their weight loss.
5. Black Tea: Black Tea is capable of preventing fat absorption. We are all familiar with these extracts. This tea is also considered to be a deterrent to diabetes. Researchers agree on the basis of the results of a study conducted on animals that after consuming high-fat fats, black tea prevents weight gain by preventing fat absorption. Although the study is initially phase-rich, it is rich in three elements called black tea polyphenols, theaflavins, which prevent the entry of fat into the body.
6. Peppermint Tea: Peppermint Tea or Menthol Tea Can Smell Appetite! It is best to drink this tea with a long breath while drinking. According to a study by the University of Wheelingjewit, people who consumed this freshly-flavored tea for two hours after two hours had lower blood sugar and calorie intake. It is also believed that the smell of these extracts is very powerful and a very effective way to relieve hunger.
7. Matcha Tea: Matcha tea is made from green tea leaves. There is a lot of ECGC in it. Due to the boiling in water, we get almost the entire contents of this tea leaf and contain high levels of ECGC chemicals. According to research data conducted by the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, green beans are capable of delivering 3 times more ECGC, which helps our metabolism.
8. Ginger Tea: Ginger Tea or Ginger Tea is helpful in suppressing appetite and enhances your ability to indulge in the small intake. When you are preparing for energetic work, drink a cup of ginger tea. Drinking this tea is healthy and effective in reducing inflammation and keeping blood pressure normal. According to a research report published in the journal ‘Metabolism’, people who drink ginger tea with breakfast can reduce their appetite and increase their ability to eat less.
9. Fennel Tea: Fennel tea or fennel tea helps reduce fat in sleep. Some foods, such as bean tea, increase the levels of the hormone called melatonin in the human body. Which helps to sleep later in the night. According to a research report from the University of Granada, peanut tea reduces weight gain and reduces the risk of developing heart disease in obese people.
10. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is ideal for those who are overwhelmed with anxiety or anxiety. This tea helps reduce anxiety. And this is why sleep experts have determined some of the reasons for drinking this tea before going to sleep. First, this tea normalizes your breathing activity at night, making you ready to go to sleep.
Second, its extract is caffeine-free. Because of this, this tea will relieve the anxiety of not sleeping or staying awake at night.